WV quarterly UI#
WV quarterly UI #
- For instructions on online filing, click here.
- Paper forms are only available when employers request them directly from the state.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Division"
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates. wv-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Workforce West Virginia, Unemployment Compensation Division
Employers UC Contribution 304-558-2674
Charleston: (304) 558-0291
Huntington: (304) 528-5525