WV IT-104 certificate W-4#
WV IT-104 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- You may file a new form any time your withholding allowances increases. The employee must notify the employer 10 days from the date of change.
- For West Virginia residents, complete the first page.
- For residents of Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, complete the second page.
- For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
Report a correction