WI W-220 exemption certificate#
WI W-220 exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- If the employee is a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, or Michigan, they may claim exemption from Wisconsin withholding tax.
- A nonresident employee qualifying for this exemption must complete and file this declaration with his or her employer as authorization for the employer to stop the withholding of Wisconsin income taxes.
- To be used by nonresidents to file exemption from state withholding tax.
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- (608) 266-2776
- Email: [email protected]