- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Upon receipt of the signed form, the employer is no longer required to withhold income tax for wages earned by this person.
- Mail to:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Office Services MS 5-144
PO Box 8906
Madison WI 53708-8906
- Or fax to: (608) 267-0834
- The military spouse employee is eligible for the exemption if the following conditions apply:
- The servicemember is present in Wisconsin in compliance with military orders.
- The employee is in Wisconsin solely to be with the servicemember.
- The spouse maintains a domicile in another state.
- A new form must be submitted once the employee no longer qualifies for the exemption.
- To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- (608) 266-2776
- Email: [email protected]