- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- After submitting to employer, mail within 10 days to:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
PO Box 8906
Madison WI 53708
- This form may be filed by an employee who determines that the amount withheld from their wages will be more than the employee's estimated net tax liability for the tax year.
- For calendar year filers, this form will expire on April 30 of the following year.
- For fiscal year filers, this form will expire on the last day of the fourth month following the close of the fiscal year.
- To be used by employees to adjust allowances from state withholding tax.
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- (608) 266-2776
- Email: [email protected]