- Login: https://www.ireg.tax.virginia.gov/VTOL/Login.seam
- Register: https://www.ireg.tax.virginia.gov/VTOL/SignUp.seam
- Filing and payment procedure is determined by the average amount of income tax withheld each month.
- Average monthly withholding tax is less than $100.
- Due Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Average monthly withholding tax is at least $100 but less than $1,000.
- Due on the 25th day of the following month.
- Average monthly withholding tax is at least $1,000 or more.
- Tax withheld for pay dates on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday are due on the following Wednesday. Tax withheld for all the other pay dates are due on the following Friday.
- For employers who have employees only during certain months of the year.
- Due on the months designated at the time they register for an account. Submit on the normal monthly filing dates.
Payable to "Virginia Dept. of Taxation"
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Do not adjust a prior period's wages on this report.
- If the employer is unable to file and pay online, they can request a temporary waiver.
- To report tax withheld by the employer to the state on a monthly basis.
For period starting
- Sat, Jan 25, 2020Sun, Dec 1, 2019
- Wed, Dec 25, 2019Fri, Nov 1, 2019
- Mon, Nov 25, 2019Tue, Oct 1, 2019
- Fri, Oct 25, 2019Sun, Sep 1, 2019
- Wed, Sep 25, 2019Thu, Aug 1, 2019
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019Mon, Jul 1, 2019
- Thu, Jul 25, 2019Sat, Jun 1, 2019
- Tue, Jun 25, 2019Wed, May 1, 2019
- Thu, Apr 25, 2019Fri, Mar 1, 2019
- Mon, Mar 25, 2019Fri, Feb 1, 2019
- Mon, Feb 25, 2019Tue, Jan 1, 2019
For period starting
- Fri, Jan 25, 2019Sat, Dec 1, 2018
- Wed, Dec 26, 2018Thu, Nov 1, 2018
- Mon, Nov 26, 2018Mon, Oct 1, 2018
- Thu, Oct 25, 2018Sat, Sep 1, 2018
- Tue, Sep 25, 2018Wed, Aug 1, 2018
- Mon, Aug 27, 2018Sun, Jul 1, 2018
- Wed, Jul 25, 2018Fri, Jun 1, 2018
- Virginia Dept. of Taxation
- (804) 367-8037