TN LB-0851 quarterly UI#
TN LB-0851 quarterly UI #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 1
- Employers with 10 or more employees must file online.
- Paper filing for employers with less than 10 employees only.
- Mail to:
TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
EMPLOYMENT SECURITY DIVISION - EMPLOYER ACCOUNTS OPERATIONS
PO BOX 101
Reports must be submitted before 12 midnight Central Time on the due date.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Tennessee Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development"
- Do not copy this form. Submit originals only.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
To report wages and unemployment contribution for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — tn-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Employment Security Division