R3 SSS Report#
R3 SSS Report #
If you're submitting online, you must use Internet Explorer.
- Login to the online portal as Employer.
- Check payment has been posted.
- Go to "E-services" then choose "Inquiry".
- Click "Payment History" then "R5 Payments".
- Enter the tax month covered by the payment.
- If you see the payment for the applicable month has been posted, then continue to the next step.
- If you don't see the payment, check again another day.
- Go to "E-services" then choose "Submit Contribution Collection List".
- Choose "Create Collection List Online".
- Enter the date on receipt and receipt number.
- Enter amount paid on receipt.
- Choose applicable month for payment.
- Update the employees list.
- Copy these amounts into the SSS website. (see form ➔)
- Click "Submit".
- Go back to Zipier.
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- On "To-Do", find the R-3.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- When asked for proof of submission, upload a JPG screenshot that confirms submission from the SSS website.
- If submitting online, no need to create LMS.
- If submitting by BancNet, you do not need to submit this online.
- Must be submitted after the SSS has posted the payment for the applicable month.
To submit a breakdown of each employee's contribution.
Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
Trunkline No: (02) 920-6401
SSS Call Center: (02) 920-6446 to 55
IVRS: (02) 917-7777