SSS ML-2 #
- Login: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/appmanager/portal/home
- Register: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/registrationPages/employerR1.jsp
Must be submitted online using Internet Explorer.
- Login to the online portal as Employer.
- Go to "E-services" then choose "Submit Loan Collection List".
- Choose "Create Loan Collection List".
- Enter the date on receipt and receipt number.
- Enter amount paid on receipt.
- Choose the month for payment.
- Add the employees.
- Copy in each employee's SSS number into the SSS website. (see form ➔)
- Copy the amount paid for each employee.
- Tick "I certify that the information indicated herein are true and correct".
- Click "Submit".
- Save a screenshot of the confirmation.
- Log out.
- Go back to Zipier.
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- On "To-Do", find the ML-2.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- When asked for proof of submission, upload a JPG screenshot that confirms submission from the SSS website.
- If submitting online, no need to create LMS.
Must be submitted after the SSS has posted the payment for the month.
To check payment posting:
- Login to the online portal as Employer:
- Go to "E-services" then choose "Inquiry".
- Click "Short Term Loan" then "Loan Payments".
- Enter the tax year for the payment.
- To submit a breakdown of each employee's loan repayment to SSS.
- Social Security System
- (02) 920-6401
- (02) 920-6446 to 55
- IVRS: (02) 917-7777
- Email: email@example.com