MAT-2 benefit reimbursement#
MAT-2 benefit reimbursement #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
Must be completed after delivery, miscarriage or procedure.
- Complete form and submit a copy of the required document, to the employer. (see "Notes" section below)
- Click "Sign" on the "MAT-2". (see form ➔)
- Click "Submit" (below) to forward "MAT-2" to the employer, then "Yes".
- You will receive a Zipier email notification to sign the "MAT-2".
- Click "See form" on the email notification.
- Click "Sign" on the "MAT-2" (see form ➔).
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- Print 2 copies of the "MAT-2".
- Submit the "MAT-2" to SSS with a copy of the required documents. (see "Notes" section below)
- Get all copies of "MAT-2" stamped.
- Leave one copy to the SSS.
- Take the remaining stamped copy and store in your filing.
- Go back to Zipier.
- On "To-Do", find the MAT-2.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- When asked for proof of submission, upload a JPG photo of the stamped MAT-2.
Documents required from the employee:
- Maternity Notification(MAT-1) stamped by SSS previously.
- And the following documents depending on the situation:
- For normal delivery, child's birth or fetal death certificate registered with the Local Civil Registrar.
- For caesarean delivery, child's birth or fetal death certificate and any document issued by the hospital indicating the type of delivery.(Operating Room Record, Delivery Report, Detailed invoice showing delivery charges).
- See guidebook for additional requirements for miscarriage, ectopic and hydatidiform mole.
Employers must submit the form with a copy of ONE of the primary or any TWO of the secondary documents::
- Social Security card
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID card
- Professional Regulation Commission card
- Company ID card
- ATM card (with cardholder's name)
- Driver's license
- Postal ID card
- TIN card
- Pag-IBIG card
- Voter's ID
For the employer to apply for SSS reimbursement of maternity benefit, that the employer previously paid directly to the employee.