MAT-1 maternity notification#
MAT-1 maternity notification #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- This form must be submitted by the employer to the nearest SSS branch.
- This form must be submitted at least 60 days from the date of conception but not later than the date of delivery.
- The benefit is only applicable to the first 4 pregnancies of the employee, including any miscarriage.
- If filing this form manually, one of the following documents must also be submitted:
- Social Security card
- Two valid IDs both with signature and at least one with photo.
- Online submmission of this form can only be done by the employer, complete this form and submit to the employer.
- Receipt of this form does not guarantee payment of maternity benefit. The SSS will assess the form submitted by the employee.
- The processing period for this form is at least 1 month.
- The employee claiming the exemption must have at least three posted monthly contributions within the 12-month period immediately preceding the semester of expected delivery.
To determine whether an employee is eligible for a maternity benefit from the SSS.
Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
Trunkline No: (02) 920-6401
SSS Call Center: (02) 920-6446 to 55
IVRS: (02) 917-7777