SSS new reg.

Submission 1



Learn more



Report a correction

SSS new reg. — Answers to your questions

  • The name of the E-1 is "SSS number request".

  • The purpose of the E-1 is to furnish an SS number for employees who do not have one.

  • To submit the form E-1, you must - New hires with an SSS number don't need to complete this form.

    For new hires without an SSS number:


    1. Complete the form and submit a copy of the required document, to the SSS. (see "Notes" section below)
      • Click "Sign" on the "E-1". (see form ➔)
      • Click "Submit" and check "Download PDF".
    2. Print 3 copies of the "E-1".
    3. Submit the "E-1" to SSS with a copy of the required document.
      • Get all copies of "E-1" received by the SSS.
      • Leave one to the SSS.
      • Keep one for own record.


    1. Once the employee provides their SSS number:
      • In Zipier:
        • On "To-Do", find the E-1.
        • Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
        • Click "Yep, it's sent".
          • Upload file or link that shows proof of submission.
    2. Update the employee's SSS number.
  • For the E-1, you must submit it within thirty (30) days after employee starting date.

  • For the E-1, there is no payment needed.

  • For the E-1, you must submit 2 copies.

  • The E-1 is to be submitted at your regional SSS office.


You can file at any of the Regional SSS office. You can find a specific SSS branch address from their side menu.

  • To submit E-1, you need original plus photocopies of any of the following IDs: NSO authenticated birth certificate, baptismal certificate, valid passport, drivers license. A married person with dependents, should also submit birth certificates of their spouse and dependents.


In case you don't have any of the above documents, you can submit two of the following (one of which should be a recent photo with date of birth):

  • Marriage contract
  • Birth certificate of children
  • GSIS member's records
  • Company ID
  • Voter's ID
  • School ID
  • Certification from National Archives
  • Alien Certificate of Registration
  • Credit Card
  • ID Card issued by Local Government Units
  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Pag-Ibig Member's Data Form
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card
  • Postal ID Card
  • Joint Affidavit of two people that are unrelated to you, attesting to the correct name and date of birth of applicant
  • To qualify for SSS benefits the SSS member must start contributing to the SSS fund and be in a job that covers SSS.


Having an SSS number does not necessarily mean that they qualify for SSS coverage and benefits.

  • If an employee has lost their SSS number, they must request it from their HR department or go to the SSS office and bring valid IDs.


You can only have ONE SSS Number for life and this cannot change

  • Anyone can check their contributions online, this requires a registration online on the SSS website.


To register go to: and follow instructions. SSS will send you an email, and this can take 2-3 days.

Once you are registered, you can access your records by just logging in to:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York - City New York - State New York - Yonkers North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Philippines Hangzhou Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Tianjin Chongqing Huizhou Zhuhai Jiangmen Dongguan Jilin Xi'an Shantou Wuhan Chengdu Bijie Nanjing Foshan