SC WH-1605 quarterly 941#
SC WH-1605 quarterly 941 #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- File online using myDORWAY.
- Mail to:
SC DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
You may also file online through SCBOS.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "South Carolina Department of Revenue"
- Do not mail this form when filing online.
- Do not file a WH-1605 for the fourth quarter. Fourth quarter information and return should be included on the annual form (WH-1606).
- Clip payment to this return for the full amount payable to
SC Department of Revenueand write the withholding file number and quarter on the payment.
- Do not include WH-1601 coupon.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
Do not file a WH-1605 for the fourth quarter. Fourth quarter information and return should be included on the annual form (WH-1606).
To report tax withheld by the employer to the state on a quarterly basis.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — sc-q-941#
For period starting
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017