RI TX-17 quarterly UI#
RI TX-17 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Can be filed at https://www.ri.gov/taxation/tx17/
- If more spaces are needed for employees wage details, attach pages with similar format and pages should not be larger than a standard letter size paper.
- Attach all listings to this form.
- Mail to:
Division of Taxation - Employer Tax Section
One Capitol Hill Ste 36
Providence RI 02908-5829
Employers with 25 or more employees must file this return online.
Payable to "RIET"
Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Employers with 25 or more employees must file this return online.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- If no wages were paid during the quarter, write (NONE) in line 20.
- Corrections or adjustments for previously reported quarters must be submitted separately with a letter of explanation.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
To report wages and unemployment contribution for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates. ri-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017