RI W-4 certificate#
RI W-4 certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employer to keep a copy for their record.
- This form must be available to the Division of Taxation upon request.
- You may file a new form any time your withholding allowances increases.
- Employees should also keep a copy for their own record.
For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.