- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Check the details on the form. (see form ➔)
- All columns should be filled except for "Date of Coverage".
- Click "Sign" on the form.
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- Print two copies.
- If employees left during the period, submit a formal letter with a list of separated employees and attach to this form.
- Submit two copies to Philhealth.
- Get both copies stamped.
- Leave one stamped copy with Philhealth.
- Take one stamped copy back for your records.
- Go back to Zipier.
- On "To-Do", find the ER-2.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- Upload file or link that shows proof of submission.
- Employers must submit this form within 30 days of the start date.
- No payment due.