© 2019 Zipier Ltd. All rights reserved.
BIR 2305 Exemption Cert

BIR 2305 Exemption Cert


BIR 2305 Exemption Cert

  • Paper: Long bond (US folio, 8.5in x 13in)

Complete form and submit a copy of the required document, to the employer. (see "Notes" section below)

  • Click "Sign" on the "2305". (see form ➔)
  • Click "Submit" (below) to forward "2305" to the employer, then "Yes".
  1. You'll receive a Zipier email notification to sign the "2305".
    • Click "See form" on the email notification.
    • Click "Sign" on the "2305" (see form ➔).
    • Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
  2. Print 3 copies of the "2305".
  3. Submit the "2305" to BIR with a copy of the required document.
    • Get all copies of "2305" stamped.
    • Leave one copy to the BIR.
    • Take one stamped copy back and store in your filing.
    • Give one copy to the employee.
  4. Go back to Zipier.
    • On "To-Do", find the 2305.
    • Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
    • Click "Yep, it's sent".
      • If asked to upload evidence, upload a JPG photo of the stamped 2305.
    • Submit this form to the BIR within 10 days of change.
    • Exemptions that are believed to be wrongfully claimed and/or submitted with errors will be considered a non-filing of form 2305.

    Required documents from employee:

    • Change of Civil Status:
      • Marriage Contract.
      • Court Order (for declaration of nullity of marriage).
    • Qualified Dependent Children:
      • Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Dependent Children.
      • Waiver of husband on his right to claim additional exemption, if wife claims Court Order.
    • Qualified Dependent PWD:
      • Photocopy of PWD ID card issued by the Person's With Disability Affairs Office or the City/Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office where the PWD resides or the National Council on Disability Affairs.
      • Sworn Declaration/Identification of Qualified PWD-Dependent, Support and Relationship.
      • Birth Certificate of the PWD.
      • Medical Certificate attesting to disability issued by in accordance with the implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 10754.
      • Barangay Certification certifying that the PWD is living with the benefactor.
    • For employees who've got changes to their tax situation.

    Share this

    Was this article helpful?

    Yes No

    © 2019 Zipier Ltd. All rights reserved. www.zipier.com/home/Forms/ph-o-bir-2305