- Login: https://www.etides.state.pa.us/ESignature/Account/LogOn
- Register: https://www.etides.state.pa.us/ESignature/Registration/SignatureAgreement
- This return is due Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Employers can also submit this by phone using TeleFile (1-800-748-8299).
- Provide the following when filing over the phone: PA Employer Withholding Account Number, 9-digit EIN or SSN and 8-digit tax period end date.
- Payment basis depends on withholding tax per quarter.
- Due Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If withholding tax due is less than $300 per quarter.
- Due on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- If withholding tax due is at least $300 but not more than $999 per quarter.
- Due within three banking days of the close of the semi-monthly period. The semimonthly periods end on the 15th and last days of each month.
- If total withholding is at least $1,000 but not more than $4,999.99 per quarter
- Due on Wednesday following the pay dates for employers whose pay dates fall on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and on Friday following the pay dates for employers whose pay days fall on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
- If total withholding is at least $5,000 or greater per quarter ($20,000 per year)
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Pennsylvania Dept. of Revenue"
- The department will not accept any return with a negative amount of withholding.
- Monthly, semi-monthly, and semi-weekly type filers must submit this form.
- Quarterly filers must submit payment with this return.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- To report taxes withheld from employees to the state.
For period starting
- Fri, Jan 31, 2020Tue, Oct 1, 2019
- Thu, Oct 31, 2019Mon, Jul 1, 2019
- Tue, Apr 30, 2019Tue, Jan 1, 2019
For period starting
- Thu, Jan 31, 2019Mon, Oct 1, 2018
- Wed, Oct 31, 2018Sun, Jul 1, 2018
- Tue, Jul 31, 2018Sun, Apr 1, 2018
- Mon, Apr 30, 2018Mon, Jan 1, 2018
- General information and specifications: W-2 and W-3 filing
- Employer withholding tax
- Withholding due dates
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Revenue
- Business Tax Questions: (717) 787-1064