OR quarterly UI#
OR quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Online filing only.
- This page is designed to display the information required when submitting the Combined Tax Report.
- Unemployment Insurance can also be filed through OTTER.
- If you do not have wages to report for this quarter, you can file your no payroll report by phone.
- All employers subject to Oregon Unemployment Insurance Tax are required to file Oregon Quarterly Tax Report each quarter, even if there were no employees.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Oregon Department of Revenue"
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — or-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Oregon Employment Department