OR OR-W-4 exemption certificatex#
OR OR-W-4 exemption certificate x#
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- This form may be requested by the department from the employer.
- Newly hired employees and have changes in their tax situation need to file this form.
- If employee meets conditions listed below, mail to:
W-4 Project Manager
Oregon Department of Revenue
PO Box 14560
Salem OR 97309
- Nonresident aliens that are exempt from federal withholding.
- Military pay for nonresidents stationed in Oregon and their spouses.
- You must send a copy of this form, if:
- The employee claims more than 10 withholding allowances.
- The employee claims exemption from withholding and the employee's wages would normally exceed $200 per week.
- The employee claims exemption from withholding for state purposes, but not for federal purposes.
- For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
Report a correction