OR new hire#
OR new hire #
Do it by#
- Do it by Wed, Dec 31.
- Due 1 day later (Thu, Jan 1).
- Allow 1 day, for postal pickup.
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 1
- Mail to:
Oregon Department of Justice - Division of Child Support
4600 25th Ave NE Suite 180
Salem OR 97301
- Or fax to:
- (503) 378-2863
- Toll-free: (877) 877-7415
- Employers can also submit reports online.
- Login: https://employerportal.oregonchildsupport.gov/index.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Register: https://employerportal.oregonchildsupport.gov/Registration/registration1.aspx
Employers must submit this report within 20 days of start date. A re-hire is an employee who has returned after a separation of at least 60 days.
- Employers must submit this report within 20 days of start date. A re-hire is an employee who has returned after a separation of at least 60 days.
- Employers who submit reports online shall submit the reports at most, twice a month, 12 to 16 days apart.
- To report newly hired and re-hired employees to the state.
- Oregon Department of Justice
- Toll-free: (866) 907-2857
- Salem: (503) 378-2868
- Email: email@example.com