- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- The employer and employee must keep a copy of this form for their records.
- The employee must provide a copy of the servicemember's most recent Leave and Earnings Statement and a copy of their military spouse ID.
- This for must be completed annually to maintain exemption.
- The employee must meet the following exemptions before they become eligible for exemption:
- The employee is not a military servicemember
- The employee's spouse is a military servicemember
- The military servicemember spouse has current military orders assigning him or her to a military location in Oklahoma
- The state of domicile of the employee and the servicemember is a state other than Oklahoma