OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate#
OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
The employer and employee must keep a copy of this form for their records.
The employee must provide a copy of the servicemember's most recent Leave and Earnings Statement and a copy of their military spouse ID.
This for must be completed annually to maintain exemption.
- The employee must meet the following exemptions before they become eligible for exemption:
- The employee is not a military servicemember
- The employee's spouse is a military servicemember
- The military servicemember spouse has current military orders assigning him or her to a military location in Oklahoma
- The state of domicile of the employee and the servicemember is a state other than Oklahoma
To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Oklahoma Tax Commission: (405) 521-3160