OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate#
OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- The employer and employee must keep a copy of this form for their records.
- The employee must provide a copy of the following documents:
- The servicemember's most recent Leave and Earnings Statement.
- The employee's current Military Spouse ID card.
- This form must be completed annually to maintain exemption.
- The employee must meet the following exemptions before they become eligible for exemption:
- The employee is not a military servicemember.
- The employee's spouse is a military servicemember.
- The military servicemember spouse has current military orders assigning him or her to a military location in Oklahoma.
- The state of domicile of the employee and the servicemember is a state other than Oklahoma.
- If the employer believes the employee has improperly claimed the exemption, the employer must contact the Division of Revenue immediately.
- To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction