OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate#
OK OW-9-MSE exemption certificate #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
The employer and employee must keep a copy of this form for their records.
The employee must provide a copy of the following documents:
- The servicemember's most recent Leave and Earnings Statement.
- The employee's current Military Spouse ID card.
This form must be completed annually to maintain exemption.
- The employee must meet the following exemptions before they become eligible for exemption:
- The employee is not a military servicemember.
- The employee's spouse is a military servicemember.
- The military servicemember spouse has current military orders assigning him or her to a military location in Oklahoma.
- The state of domicile of the employee and the servicemember is a state other than Oklahoma.
- If the employer believes the employee has improperly claimed the exemption, the employer must contact the Division of Revenue immediately.
To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Taxpayer Service Center: (405) 521-3160