OK OK-W-4 certificate W-4#
OK OK-W-4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Employees claiming Military Spouse Exempt must also complete form OW-9-MSE.
- Employees may change their state withholding rates by completing this form.
For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Taxpayer Service Center: (405) 521-3160