OH IT MIL-SP exemption certificate#
OH IT MIL-SP exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- The employee must submit a copy of their Military Spouse ID card.
- Do not send this form to the Department of Taxation.
- The civilian spouse of a military servicemember is eligible for exemption if:
- The employee and the servicemember have the same state of residency.
- The employee and the servicemember are in the same state.
- The state of residency is in another state pursuant to the military member's military orders.
- To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction