OH IT MIL-SP exemption certificate#
OH IT MIL-SP exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- The employer must keep this form with their records.
- The employee must submit a copy of their spousal military identification card.
- Do not send a copy of this form to the Department of Taxation unless requested.
- The civilian spouse of a military servicemember is eligible for exemption if:
- The employee and the servicemember have the same state of residency.
- The employee and the servicemember are in the same state.
- The state of residency is in another state pursuant to the military member's military orders.
To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Ohio Department of Taxation
Business Taxpayer Assistance: 888-405-4039