- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- Employers must keep this form with their records.
- Do not accept forms that claim zero percent allocation if any part of the employee's wages or other compensation is attributable to services performed in New York State or Yonkers.
- If the employee becomes a New York State, New York City, or Yonkers resident or the employee changes the percentage of services performed within the state, the employer must be notified within 10 days.
- Refer to the instructions to determine whether an employee is a resident or nonresident of the state.