NY IT-2104-IND exemption certificate#
NY IT-2104-IND exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- This form does not need to be submitted to the New York State Tax Department.
- The employer must keep this form with their records.
- To qualify for the exemption, the employee must be:
- an enrolled member of a tribe or nation recognized by the United States or by New York State;
- and a Native American who works and lives on that tribe's reservation
- The employee must notify the employer within 10 days of any change in status.
To be used by Native Americans to file exemption from state withholding tax.