NJ quarterly UI#
NJ quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Online filing only.
- Every employer who is subject to the New Jersey Unemployment Compensation Law is required to file a NJ-927, "Employer's Quarterly Report," and a WR-30,"Employer Report of Wages Paid."
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "State of New Jersey"
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — nj-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
General information: 609-633-6400