NE 9N exemption certificate#
NE 9N exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- The wages of a nonresident military spouse, with the same legal residence in another state as the servicemember, are not subject to Nebraska income tax.
- The employer may withhold on the basis of this certificate, but must make any necessary adjustments during the year so that the proper amount is withheld from the employee.
- Employees must notify the employer within 10 days of any change regarding this form.
- To be used by nonresidents and nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction