NE 9N exemption certificate#
NE 9N exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Employers must keep this form for their records.
- The wages of a nonresident military spouse, with the same legal residence in another state as the servicemember, are not subject to Nebraska income tax.
- The employer may withhold on the basis of this certificate, but must make any necessary adjustments during the year so that the proper amount is withheld from the employee.
- Employees must notify the employer within 10 days of any chane regarding this form.
To be used by nonresidents to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Nebraska Department of Revenue
Taxpayer Information: (800) 742-7474 (toll free in NE & IA)