NE W-3N annual W-3#
NE W-3N annual W-3 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Copies of the following federal forms must be attached to this reconciliation:
- Form W-2 - Wage and Tax Statement
- Form W-2G- Statement for Recipients of Certain Gambling Winning
- Form 1099-R - Distribution from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc
- Form 1099-MISC - Contractors wage and tax statement
- Mail to:
NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
PO BOX 98915
- Employers can file online.
Employers with 50 or more employees must file this return online.
- due on February 1st, following the close of the tax year, along with payment of any amount shown on line 17.
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Nebraska Department of Revenue"
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Employers with 50 or more employees must file this return online.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
To report a reconciliation of tax withheld during the year.
2017 Annual submission dates — ne-a-w3#
For period starting
- Wed, Feb 1, 2017 Fri, Jan 1, 2016
Nebraska Department of Revenue
Taxpayer Information: (800) 742-7474 (toll free in NE & IA)