ND NDW-R exemption certificate#
ND NDW-R exemption certificate #
Do it by#
- Do it by Wed, Dec 31.
- Due 1 days later (Thu, Jan 1).
- Allow 1 day, for postal pickup.
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- The employee and employer must keep a copy of this form for their records.
- For forms received by February 28, mail the original form on or before March 31.
- Mail this form to:
Withholding Tax Section
Office of State Tax Commissioner
600 E Boulevard Ave. Dept 127
Bismarck ND 58505-0599
- Residents of Montana and Minnesota don't have to pay North Dakota income tax on wages you earn for work in North Dakota.
- For residents of Minnesota, the exemption only applies if the employee returns to their permanent residence in Minnesota at least once a month.
- Employees must complete this form by February 28 of the calendar year for which you'd like to apply or within 30 days after you begin working or or change permanent residence.
- To be used by residents of Montana and Minnesota to file exemption from North Dakota withholding tax.
Report a correction