MT UI-5 quarterly UI#
MT UI-5 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
You may file online at https://uieservices.mt.gov/_/
Employers must keep a copy for their records.
Employer may file and make payment at https://app.mt.gov/epass/Authn/selectIDP.html
UI Contributions Bureau
PO Box 6339
Helena MT 59604-6339
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Unemployment Insurance Contributions Bureau"
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period. during the quarter.
- If the employer has more employees than can be listed on this form, use form UI-5A (page 2).
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period. during the quarter.
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates. mt-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017