- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- Employees must keep a copy for their records.
- A new form must be submitted each year to maintain the exemption.
- For forms received by February 28, mail the original on or before March 31 to:
MONTANA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
PO BOX 5805
HELENA MT 59604-5805
- If the form is not filled out properly by the employee, the employer must still withhold Montana income tax from wages earned in Montana.
- Employees who reside in North Dakota must complete this form and submit this to their employer by either of the following:
- February 28 of the calendar year to which it applies
- within 30 days after they begin working for you