MT MW-4 certificate W-4x#
MT MW-4 certificate W-4 x#
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- You may file a new form any time your withholding allowances increases.
- If the employee claims one of the exemptions, the employer must submit an electronic copy to the Department of Revenue.
- For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
- Montana Dept. of Revenue
- Customer Service Center: (866) 859-2254 (Toll Free)
- (406) 444-6900 (In Helena)
- Email: DORCustomerAssistance@mt.gov