MO W-4 certificate W-4#
MO W-4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Employee to fill out and sign.
- Within 20 days of hiring a new employee, please mail a copy of the completed Form MO W-4 to:
- Otherwise, fax a copy to (573) 526-8079
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- If an employee does not complete and turn in the required Form MO W-4, withhold using zero allowances at a single tax rate.
Indicates employees tax situation so the employer can withhold the correct amount of state tax from employees paycheck. Can also be used to report newly hired and re-hired employees to the state.