- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Employers can also submit reports online.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Mail to:
PO Box 999
Jefferson City MO 65108-0999
Each employer is assigned to a filing frequency:
- Employers that were required to withhold $500 per month for at least two months in the previous year.
- Due on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period. Except for March, June, September and December which are due on the last day of the month after the tax period.
- Employers who withheld $9,000 or more in at least two months during the last year. May pay 100% or 90% of the withholding due for the filing period
- Due within three business days of the end of the period:
- The first seven days of the calendar month.
- The 8th to the 15th day of the calendar month.
- The 16th to the 22nd day of the calendar month.
- The 23rd day to the end of the calendar month.
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
- Regardless of the employers filing frequency, only one tax return should be filed per tax period.
- Employers can send payment electronically.
- To report taxes withheld from employees to the state.
For period starting
- Fri, Jan 31, 2020Sun, Dec 1, 2019
- Sun, Dec 15, 2019Fri, Nov 1, 2019
- Fri, Nov 15, 2019Tue, Oct 1, 2019
- Thu, Oct 31, 2019Sun, Sep 1, 2019
- Thu, Aug 15, 2019Mon, Jul 1, 2019
- Wed, Jul 31, 2019Sat, Jun 1, 2019
- Mon, Jun 17, 2019Wed, May 1, 2019
- Wed, May 15, 2019Mon, Apr 1, 2019
- Tue, Apr 30, 2019Fri, Mar 1, 2019
- Fri, Mar 15, 2019Fri, Feb 1, 2019
- Fri, Feb 15, 2019Tue, Jan 1, 2019
For period starting
- Thu, Jan 31, 2019Sat, Dec 1, 2018
- Mon, Dec 17, 2018Thu, Nov 1, 2018
- Thu, Nov 15, 2018Mon, Oct 1, 2018
- Wed, Oct 31, 2018Sat, Sep 1, 2018
- Missouri Dept. of Revenue
- General Inquiry: (573) 751-8750
- Email: [email protected]