MN quarterly 941#
MN quarterly 941 #
- Annually, Quarterly, Monthly or Semiweekly
- Annually: Due on the 28th of February the following calendar year.
- For employers with less than $500 tax withheld for the year.
- Quarterly: Due Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- For employers with $1,500 or less income tax withheld in the previous quarter and you filed that quarter's return on time.
- Monthly: on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- For employers with more than $1,500 in the previous quarter and the IRS requires you to deposit monthly.
- For Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday payments, tax payment due by the following Wednesday.
- For Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and/or Tuesday payment, tax payment due by the following Friday.
- For employers with more than $1,500 in the previous quarter and the IRS requires you to deposit semiweekly.
Payable to "Minnesota Revenue"
To report tax withheld by the employer to the state on a quarterly basis.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — mn-q-941#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Minnesota Department of Revenue
Withholding Tax: 651-282-9999