- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- The completed form must be submitted to the employer by the later of the following:
- February 28
- 30 days after you begin working or change your permanent residence
- Employers must keep this form for five years from the date received.
- Mail completed form to:
PO BOX 6501
ST PAUL MN 55164-6501
- Employees are eligible to claim this exemption if:
- the employee is a resident of Michigan or North Dakota
- the employee returns to their residence in that state at least once a month
- the employee doesn't want Minnesota income tax withheld from their wages
- Employees who live in other states, including Minnesota, cannot use this form.