MN W-4MN certificate W-4#
MN W-4MN certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies: 1
- If the employee claims more than 10 Minnesota withholding allowances, send copies of Form W-4MN to:
You may file a new form any time your withholding allowances increases.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- If an employee claims exempt from Minnesota withholding, they must provide you with a new Form W-4MN by February 15 of each year. Exempt forms received during the year must be submitted to the department within 30 days of receipt from the employee.
- If an employee does not complete and turn in the required Form W-4MN, withhold using zero allowances at a single tax rate.
For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
Minnesota Department of Revenue
Withholding Tax: 651-282-9999