Payable to "Kansas Employment Security Fund"
Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- If attaching continuation sheets (K-CNS 101, found on page 2), indicate how many are enclosed on item 9.
- Employers with 50 or more employees must file this return online.
- Employers discontinuing, must file their final return with 15 days of selling or closing the business.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — ks-q-ui
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017
Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017
Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017
Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017
Sat, Jul 1, 2017