KS K-CNS 100 quarterly UI#
KS K-CNS 100 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Mail to:
Kansas Department of Labor
PO Box 400
Topeka KS 66601-0400
- Use continuation sheets on page 2, if filing with more than 12 employees.
- Can be submitted online at https://www.kansasemployer.gov/uitax/account/login.aspx
Employers with 50 or more employees must file this return online.
Payable to "Kansas Employment Security Fund"
Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- If attaching continuation sheets (K-CNS 101, found on page 2), indicate how many are enclosed on item 9.
- Employers with 50 or more employees must file this return online.
- Employers discontinuing, must file their final return with 15 days of selling or closing the business.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates. ks-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017