KS K-4C exemption certificate#
KS K-4C exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- This form does not need to be submitted to the Department of Revenue.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- If there's any change at all that needs to be reported, employees must file a new Form K-4C within 10 days.
- The percentage indicated on Form K-4C does not determine the amount of Kansas wages or other compensation to be reported on the federal W-2.
- To be used by nonresidents to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction