KS K-4C exemption certificate#
KS K-4C exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- This form does not need to be submitted to the Department of Revenue
- The employer must file this form with their records.
- If there's any change at all that needs to be reported, employees must file a new Form K-4C within 10 days.
- The percentage indicated on Form K-4C does not determine the amount of Kansas wages or other compensation to be reported on the Federal W-2.
To be used by nonresidents to determine withholding percentage from state withholding tax.