KS K-4 certificate W-4#
KS K-4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employer to keep a copy for their record.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Your status of “Single” or “Joint” may differ from your status claimed on your federal Form W-4.
For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.