KS K-4 certificate W-4#
KS K-4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Login: https://www.kdor.ks.gov/Apps/kcsc/login.aspx
- Register: https://www.kdor.ks.gov/Apps/kcsc/Registration.aspx?ReturnURL=
- The employee's status of "Single" or "Joint" may differ from the status claimed on their federal Form W-4.
- If the employer does not receive a K-4 form from the employee, they must withhold state income tax from wages without exemption at the "Single" allowance rate.
- For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- (785) 368-8222
- Email: email@example.com