IN WH-47 exemption certificatex#
IN WH-47 exemption certificate x#
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- The employee qualifies for withholding tax exemption if:
- the employee is a resident of Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin.
- This form does not need to be submitted to the Department of Revenue.
- To be used by nonresidents to file exemption from state withholding tax.
- Indiana Dept. of Revenue
- Withholding Tax: (317) 233-4016