IL UI-3/40 quarterly UI#
IL UI-3/40 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Print in landscape. If more space is needed to list workers, use continuation sheet on page 2 (Form UI-40A).
- Write the total number of continuation sheets added using this form as page number 1 on the top right corner.
- Mail to:
PO BOX 19300
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
- Employers who wish to pay online go to: https://taxnet.ides.state.il.us using fund transfer
- Employers who wish to use credit or debit card go to: https://www.paybill.com/IDES/
Payable to "Illinois Director of Employment Security"
If payment due is less than $2.00, send the form only.
- An employer who paid no wages during a quarter, but has not permanently ceased being an employer, must file a signed report showing "No Wages Paid This Quarter".
- Non-profit oraganizations and local government entities which elected to make payments in lieu of contribution must file the contribution and wage report (UI-3/40) quarterly even though contributions are not required.
Do NOT staple reports or payment
To report wages and unemployment contribution for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — il-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Illinois Department of Employment Security
Employer Hotline: 800-247-4984