ID TAX020 quarterly UI#
ID TAX020 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
To be reported together with the Wage Details report (form TAX026).
May be submitted online.
Cashier Idaho Department Of Labor
317 W Main Street
Boise ID 83735-0610
- All employers are required to file online.
- Employers must submit a written request explaining why they are unable to comply with online reporting.
- Employers who do not have online access will have their account marked for them to receive a paper form.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Idaho Department of Labor"
- To correct previously filed report, use the form I-71-20-C.
- Do not include negative wages on this report.
Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates. id-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Idaho Department of Labor
Business Unemployment Insurance: (208) 947-1055
Tax (800) 448-2977