ID ID-MS1 exemption certificate#
ID ID-MS1 exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- This form must be submitted by the employer, within 30 days of submission, to:
IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
NEW HIRE REPORTING
317 W. MAIN ST.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- The following must be met to qualify for Idaho state withholding exemption:
- The employee must be a spouse of a service member on active duty stationed in Idaho on official orders.
- The employee is a nonresident of the state.
- The employee has the same domicile as their servicemember spouse.
- The exemption is valid until the end of the year the form was filed.
- A new exemption form must be filed each year.
To be used by military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.