HI HW-4 certificate W-4#
HI HW-4 certificate W-4 #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- When reporting as a new hire, mail a copy of Hawaii W-4 to:
- You may also fax to: (808) 692-7001
- If you believe that an employee has claimed excess allowances for the employee’s situation (generally more than 10) or misstated the employee’s marital status, send a copy of the form to:
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Employers must submit this report within 20 days of start date. A re-hire is an employee who has returned after a separation of atleast 60 days.
Indicates employees tax situation so the employer can withhold the correct amount of state tax from employees paycheck. Can also be used to report newly hired and re-hired employees to the state.
Child Support Enforcement Agency
General: (808) 692-7029
O’ahu: (808) 692-8265
Maui: (808) 243-5241