- If you have separate wage detail sheets, staple them to Part I only.
- Parts I and II of this report must always be submitted. Enter zeroes if no wages were paid for the quarter.
- Do not staple any items in Part II of this form.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- To avoid interest and penalty assessments, reports must be filed and amounts due must be paid on or before the due date.
- The online Quarterly Tax and Wage Report application cannot be used to correct a previously filed report. The printable paper form DOL-3C, Report to Add New Wages and/or Correct Reported Wages, must be used if there are changes to a previously filed report.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — ga-q-ui
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017
Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017
Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017
Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017
Sat, Jul 1, 2017