GA DOL-4N quarterly UI#
GA DOL-4N quarterly UI #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 1
- Use black ink only to complete this form.
- Make check or money order payable to
Georgia Department of Laborand provide your DOL account number on your check.
- Mail to:
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
PO BOX 740234
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Georgia Dept. of Labor"
- If you have separate wage detail sheets, staple them to Part I only.
- Parts I and II of this report must always be submitted. Enter zeroes if no wages were paid for the quarter.
- Do not staple any items in Part II of this form.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- To avoid interest and penalty assessments, reports must be filed and amounts due must be paid on or before the due date.
- The online Quarterly Tax and Wage Report application cannot be used to correct a previously filed report. The printable paper form DOL-3C, Report to Add New Wages and/or Correct Reported Wages, must be used if there are changes to a previously filed report.
To report wages and unemployment contribution for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — ga-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Georgia Department of Labor
Employer Hotline: (855) 436-7365
Unemployment Insurance: (404) 232-3180