GA G-4 certificate W-4#
GA G-4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employer to keep a copy for their record.
- If an employee claims more than 14 allowances or exempt from Georgia withholding, mail to:
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Forms remain in effect until changed or until February 15 of the following year.
- You must file this form even though you filed an IRS W-4.
For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
Georgia Department of Revenue
Withholding Tax Unit: (877) 423-6711 option 1