IRS 941 quarterly#
IRS 941 quarterly #
Do it by#
- Do it by Mon, Apr 29.
- Due 1 days later (Tue, Apr 30).
- Allow 1 day, for postal pickup.
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- This form is due on Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Staple multiple sheets in the upper left corner when filing.
- For employers in California, send form with no payment to:
Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden UT 84201-0005
- Monthly or semi-weekly:
- The lookback period is July 1 to June 30 of the preceding calendar year.
- Employers that reported $50,000 or less in taxes during the lookback period.
- Due on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- Employers that reported more than $50,000 during the lookback period.
- For Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday payments, tax payment due by the following Wednesday.
- For Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and/or Tuesday payment, tax payment due by the following Friday.
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
- Employers can pay online using EFTPS.
Payable to "United States Treasury"
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Do not adjust prior quarter wages on this report.
- To report all federal payroll tax which was withheld from employee's salary by the employer.
2019 Quarterly submission dates. fed-q-941#
For period starting
- Fri, Jan 31, 2020Tue, Oct 1, 2019
- Thu, Oct 31, 2019Mon, Jul 1, 2019
- Wed, Jul 31, 2019Mon, Apr 1, 2019
2018 Quarterly submission dates. fed-q-941#
For period starting
- Thu, Jan 31, 2019Mon, Oct 1, 2018
- Wed, Oct 31, 2018Sun, Jul 1, 2018
- Tue, Jul 31, 2018Sun, Apr 1, 2018
- Mon, Apr 30, 2018Mon, Jan 1, 2018
- Internal Revenue Service
- Business Tax Questions: (800) 829-4933
- EFTPS Customer Service: (800) 555-4477