DE W-4DE exemption certificatex#
DE W-4DE exemption certificate x#
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Give a blank form to a new employee or to employees who have changes in their tax situation.
- The employee fills up this form and returns it to the employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- The employee must also submit a copy of the following documents:
- The employee or military servicemember's latest leave and earnings statement.
- The employee's current dependent military spouse ID card.
- If the employer believes the employee has claimed too many exemptions or improperly claimed the exemption, the employer must contact the Division of Revenue immediately.
- To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction